AUTOMOBILE SHIPMENTS – British transit LTD
As part of the Wainwright Group we have a specialist division – British Transit Ltd – which is solely dedicated to the shipping of motor vehicles around the world.
British Transit Limited was established in 1936 and over the years has specialised in the transportation of motor vehicles. Since 1978 it has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Wainwright Bros & Co Ltd.
British Transit Limited, whose head office is in Southampton, has branches and/or representative offices at all main UK ports and a world-wide agency network to ensure that our customer's needs come first. With reputable loading depots at most major ports and cities cars have never been in safer hands.
In recent years, with the increased popularity of new and classic/luxury and super cars being collected/shipped, we have concentrated our talents at achieving the highest standards in shipping both new and classic/luxury and super cars and offer the best rates and level of service for both containerised and roll on-roll off shipments.
- Competitive Shipping prices with all major car carriers globally
- Insurance cover available through Bluefin Group
- Competitive collection prices on all vehicles nationwide
- Indication quotes upon request by telephone
If you are seeking to transport motor vehicles, please select from one of the links below.
We are also worldwide Importers for all types of cargo including in particular:
- Grey Market cars from Japan and other Far East Sources.
- New & Classic cars from the United States
- FCL/LCL from Chinese Ports for all types of cargo in this continually developing market.
- Vehicle Port Services including customs clearance, Superintendence & UK inland delivery if requested.
For bookings and additional information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org